Advanced treatments, diagnostic tools and cutting-edge technologies — all in one location.
Cancer patients in the Upper Cumberland region can receive sophisticated treatments and compassionate care from an experienced and skilled clinical team devoted to one thing – your recovery.
- State-of-the-art infusion center with attending nurses and M.D
- Convenient on-site physician-dispensing pharmacy provides your medications before leaving the office.
- On-site, fully-accredited lab enables faster results to help tailor your treatment plan.
Years of Combined Staff Experience
We promise to bring the most advanced oncology and hematology treatments and compassionate care to residents of the Upper Cumberland region.
Actively Treated Patients
• Breast cancer
• Lung cancer
• Prostate cancer
• Colorectal cancer
• Gynecologic cancer
• 15 years in serving Tennessee
• Board-certified oncologist
• 95% of patients recommend TPO
• TN’s #1 private cancer center
• Relevant treatment articles
• Latest news & information
• Useful cancer websites
• Answers to questions
We’re focused on fighting cancer with you.
Each patient is under the supervision of Dr. Dirk Davidson, a board-certified medical oncologist. Dirk and his clinical team bring more than 100 years of experience in cancer care from diagnosis to treatment – and getting you back on your feet.
- We are the first clinic statewide to administer many drug therapies.
- We support infusion for non-cancerous conditions.
- You will always reach a person – not an answering machine – during normal business hours.
“Dr. Davidson meets with me whenever I want to discuss treatment options or changes to treatment plans with little or no delay. Plateau Oncology is robust — covering a cadre of infusion nurses, pharmacy, laboratory, scheduling and billing personnel. Just about everything I need for treatment is in one place.”
— Terry W.
“I feel that I got more personalized and caring service at his office than I ever would have gotten in a big hospital facility like Johns Hopkins. We are privileged to have such an outstanding oncology staff right here in little old Crossville.”
— Sharon C.
“One of the things I love about Dr. Davidson is how he doesn’t treat me like just another patient. He treats me like a friend, like someone he genuinely cares about. He makes the effort to get to know his patients, and he remembers things we tell him about our lives from one visit to the next.”
— Julia D.
“They have treated my brother and us very well. Grateful for everything they are doing.”
— Janeetta R.
Tennessee Plateau Oncology Proudly Sponsors & Supports:
Fairfield Glade Ladies Club | Lake Tansi Exchange Club | Crossville Cumberland County Chamber | Crossville Rotary Club Foundation | Cumberland Homestead Tower Association | Hospice of Cumberland County | Historic Ruby Society | Homestead Elementary Basketball | South Cumberland Elementary | Cumberland County High School & Stone Memorial High School Athletic Programs